- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 Lemon (zest and juice)
- 3 Egg
- 1 Banana (medium, mashed)
- 1/4 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 cup Blueberries
1. Preheat the oven to 350F (177ºC). Line a muffin tin with liners.
2. In a medium sized bowl whisk together the almond flour, baking soda, sea salt and lemon zest.
3. In a large bowl, whisk together the lemon juice, eggs, banana and maple syrup. Add the dry ingredients to the wet and stir to combine. Fold in the blueberries.
4. Spoon the batter into the muffin liners and bake for 20 to 24 minutes or until cooked through.
5. Remove from oven and let cool.
One serving is equal to one muffin.
Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to four days. Freeze for up to three months.
This recipe was tested using almond flour. Please note that if using another type of flour, results will vary.
One medium banana is equal to 1/2 cup mashed banana.