- 500 grams chicken tenderloins
- 1 small red chilli, diced
- 1 red capsicum cut into thin strips
- 2 cups snow peas
- 1 head of broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 packet of sweet baby corn
- 1/2 cup of cashew nuts
- 1 bag of stirfry veggies (like cabbage etc) – optional
- Small handful of Coriander (for serving)
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tbsp garlic oil
- 1 tbsp tamari or coconut aminos (or soy sauce)
- 1 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp chilli flakes or fresh chilli
- 1 tsp crushed ginger
Heat a pan on high heat.
Add chicken and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add cashews and stir through.
Add veggies while continuing to stir.
Add all sauce ingredients to a small jar and shake to combine.
Add sauce to pan. continue cooking until the vegetables and chicken are cooked through – approx 10mins.
Serve on a plate, sprinkle with extra cashew nuts and garnish with coriander.
Serve with quinoa, rice or rice noodles! mmmm
So quick! literally 15minutes, minimal effort – you can even buy pre cut veggies to cut down time.